96-98 Ford Mustang V8 X-Pipe Exhaust - 2.5 Inch Aluminized - Catted
Mandrel bent exhaust systems by TruBendz Technology. High quality tube and pipe exhaust creating maximum airflow for more power and better MPG. This system is designed for stock or shorty type aftermarket headers and can be used with stock/aftermarket catback exhaust systems. Average HP and MPG increases will vary with other modifications, but usually average 13-18HP at the wheels. Professional installation is not required, although recommended.
- Mandrel bent exhaust tubing - all parts included
- Hardware includes: nuts/bolts and pre-welded O2 sensor bungs in stock locations
- Includes Magnaflow High Flow Cats (see note)
- Connected/Open X section design to balance exhaust gas for added power
- Tubing made from aluminized steel 16 gauge (.065" wall) and measures 2.5 inch OD
NOTE: The catalytic converters used on this system are made by Magnaflow, which are 48 State EPA/FED street legal. This converter is not for use in CA/NY or any states adopting CARB standards.
TruBendz Technology is a manufacturer and fabricator of steel, stainless and aluminum products, specializing in mandrel bending of tube and pipe. All tubing is bent to match oem (factory) specifications, unless indicated for off-road/competition custom use. TruBendz has been engineering exhaust products for over a decade and well known for providing a solid product with great service.
1996, 1997, 1998 - 4.6L - GT, Cobra - Coupe/Convertible
Not sure how this system works or have a question. Contact Us