93-98 Lincoln Mark VIII Dual Exhaust Tubing System
Mandrel bent exhaust systems by TruBendz Technology. High quality tube and pipe exhaust creating maximum airflow for more power and better MPG. This exhaust system is just the tubing portion of a catback exhaust. There is no muffler or tip included. This system is designed to allow the user to customize the final installation but still use quality mandrel bent tubing. Average HP and MPG increases will vary with muffler selection. Professional installation is not required, although recommended.
- Mandrel bent exhaust tubing system - all parts included for catback setup
- Custom use system - follows oem exhaust tunnel, requires minor fabrication to adapt after cat
- Hardware includes: steel hangers and clamps
- Designed for oval body mufflers with offset/center, center/center or offset/offset inlet and outlet
- Choose tube size and type: All tubing is 16 gauge (.065" wall) and measures OD
TruBendz Technology is a manufacturer and fabricator of steel, stainless and aluminum products, specializing in mandrel bending of tube and pipe. All tubing is bent to match oem (factory) specifications, unless indicated for off-road/competition custom use. TruBendz has been engineering exhaust products for over a decade and well known for providing a solid product with great service.
Custom Ordering Options:
Increase the tube diameter to get more airflow from your exhaust system, choose the tube size and tube material that fits your needs (prices adjust accordingly). Tube size should be matched with HP motor output. There are no major weight differences in steel grades, only the life they will last. Mandrel bent tubing can be used on stock or modified motors, either n/a, turbo or supercharged.
1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 - 4.6L - LSC, Base - Coupe/Sedan
Not sure how this system works or have a question. Contact Us