06-10 Dodge Charger Dual Exhaust - with Borla - 3.0 inch
Mandrel bent exhaust systems by TruBendz Technology. High quality tube and pipe exhaust creating maximum airflow for more power and better MPG. This exhaust system is designed as a complete bolt on system and averages about 2 hours to install using basic hand tools and car jacks for clearance. HP gains will vary with other engine modifications and tube size selection, but usually average 10-15HP at the wheels. Professional installation is not required, although recommended.
- Bolt On Catback exhaust system - all parts included (see note)
- Polished stainless steel exhaust tips
- Hardware included: steel hangers and clamps
- Genuine Borla mufflers with low, deep tone and smooth to mild volume
- Tubing material is 16 gauge (.065" wall) and measures OD
- NOTE: Tailpipes are designed to exit in stock location. Possible bumper modification may be required (or desired) for final installation.
TruBendz Technology is a manufacturer and fabricator of steel, stainless and aluminum products, specializing in mandrel bending of tube and pipe. All tubing is bent to match oem (factory) specifications, unless indicated for off-road/competition custom use. TruBendz has been engineering exhaust products for over a decade and well known for providing a solid product with great service.
Custom Ordering Options:
Choose the tube material that fits your needs (prices adjust accordingly). There are no major weight differences in steel grades, only the life they will last. Mandrel bent tubing can be used on stock or modified motors, either n/a, turbo or supercharged.
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 - 2.7L, 3.5L, 5.7L, 6.1L - Base, SE, SXT, RT, SRT8
Not sure how this system works or have a question. Contact Us